Well since I have absolutely nothing to talk about from today or yesterday ill shout out a thanks, to all the people out there doing good for every one and never receiving praise. One of these such people is one of my friends I've known since grade one shes the nicest person you ll ever meet yet people just push her around like dirt and treat her like a slave without a thanks or care for her feelings so I'm here to say THANKS!!!! for all the times you stand by us and every little thing you do to make life special!!! and if you want more examples of people being underapreciated then look at home theres your parents I bet you wouldn't thank them regularly for a home to stay, clothes to wear and food to eat!!! and there's other bus drivers taxi men but then theres as high as doctors, teachers,theres all sorts of people who deserved to be thank what about the people who started the breast cancer awareness foundation? How about next time you walk around and see someone do good but not get thanked then thank them they deserve it. Well that's all I got.
Tristan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
T,
ReplyDeleteOh my god.......Thank you so much Tristan, I really needed that. You just made me so happy that I'm crying, it's so beautiful to know that someone appreciates me.......You are going to get the biggest hug tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will never forget this............You are the sweetest, kindest friend and boy who ever lived.
Thank you for always looking out for me and my feelings!
Love you,
J.