Monday, February 9, 2009

Awesome Long Weekend

Well Ive got to say this past weekend has been awesome and not just because I had got to (Monday) off. Okay ill start from the start. Saturday- I've already told you about me and my best friend going to Garden City. Sunday- My little brother's birthday (I have two one is 9 and his name is Curtis and one is 11 months and his name is jett and I'm the oldest, Im thirteen, Tristan (little joke there)) and he was down rightly spoilt I mean he got a new bike and a telescope and if I kept listing you would get bored. So that was me Sunday. Today- I got the day off of school and instead I spent the day at Wet n Wild it was awesome we spent from around 11:00 to 3:30 there and I went on every ride except Kamikaze because my dad said the line was too long, Mammoth Falls we ran out of time, The Surf Rider because you don't even get wet on it and the Mach 5 because when we went up they had to shut it for repairs for a while. But other than that it was awesome!!!!!!!! Well that's my weekend over so that means I have to go back to school tomorrow and that means I have to ride!!!! NNNNNOOOOOO!!!!!! I have nothing against riding but I'm too tired to ride. So I better leave now and stop this entry before I over rant, if that's a word.

Tristan

1 comment:

  1. Hey tristan,

    WAT about me!!!!!!WAT about your friends!!!!

    Do a blog just on them...

    Please,

    Amy.

    ReplyDelete