Friday, February 13, 2009

Friends

So lately its come to my attention that my friends haven't really been mentioned in my blog so I guess ill mention them now.

Jess: My longest known friend Ive known Jess since year one and shes a great person you could trust her with absolutely anything and she wouldn't tell anyone. If you ever have any problems you can tell her and shell help to the highest extent that she can. She's my longest, dearest and best friend.

Kat: Kat is one of the friendliest people I have ever met she's kind smart, funny and a joy to be around. Did I mention she's cute?

Amy. N: My recently met cousin (literally we only met last year and we later found out we were related, freaky) shes a great friend and shell always be there for you when you need her and although I don't act it I'm thankful she actually acknowledges my existence and treats me kind even when I don't treat her in the same manner.

Amy.G: One of the friends I made through a friend (I do that a lot) but she is really kind funny and friendly.

Lauren a.k.a. Rouren: Lauren is a great friend that may be a bit confused at times but id\s always fun to be around!!!!

Fermanagh: although many of my friends don't like him he is a great person and hes funny too.

Casey: Casey is a kind hearted person who will allways give you advice in your time of need.

Ash: Ash may be younger than all my friends but shes probably fistier than the lot of them!!!! Ash is really great at sport too!!!

Well that about sums them all up.

Tristan

2 comments:

  1. T,
    Great blog dude! Thanks for the shout-out to all of us......we love you too.

    kat: i cant believe that you said that im cute, aww!!!
    jess: Thanks little buddy (well tall buddy anyway) I feel really privelaged to know you too! Though I don't always act it!
    Ash: thanks for the comment, I thought it was really nice.
    See you on Monday and prepare for the three biggest hugs you've ever received! Now I bet you're running away in horror (though after what you said about Kat maybe you'll stay for her hug!)
    Nighty night tall random guy who makes random compliments on his blog!
    From,
    J, K, A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwww thanks buddy,
    I wuv you too! (in a cousin-kind-of-way)
    if you like me like that y do you hit me and hurt me and my feelings so much then and y didnt you tell me that at school then maybe i would have of treated you better,

    thanks you,
    Angel (amy)

    P.S you made me cry almost!

    ReplyDelete