Hey followers sorry I haven't posted for so long but it seems not much interesting is happening in my life well until today. Today My best friend Jess and I went to Garden City together it was absolutely awesome. My reason for going there was to use a gift voucher at Q.B.D. there. So we left Springwood bus station at 9:25 and made it to Garden City when we arrived we went straight to Q.B.D. (the main reason for being there) and I picked up the first book of my favourite series its called Cherub and I recommend it for everyone its by Robert Muchamore. So after that we went to Toys R Us and picked up my little brothers birthday preasant. Then we just randomly floated around looking in windows or in the shops until it was 1:00 then we left. So that was my great day and I totally believe that I should do it again!!!
Tristan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey T,
ReplyDeleteI had an awesome day too....we definitely should do it more often and I promise that I will read the Cherub series soon....I promise!
Cya,
J.