Hey all sorry for the long wait been busy doin stuff like tests and assignments and essays and exams, but anyways haves some results kay here goes nothin:
Maths A: B
Maths B: B
English: High B
History: B
My awesomemistic MTT project (puzzle and box): A
Science: B
And I'm still yet to find out SOSE, Sport and Catering so Ill keep you updated.
I'm really excited about this upcoming trip to the Hyper dome with all my friends its just too bad that Ash cant come, but well still have some fun. We have a set date well sort of anyways the 15th of April for anyone who didn't know and we still have no idea what were going to see cause all our ideas clash but well sort it.
Well that's all I got for now but I'll keep everyone posted on my test results and other stuff.
Tristan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment